Aller au contenu

Trafic rules in France - Les règles de circulation en France

rvoosterhout
 Partager

Question

Salut,

I'm writing this message in English since i'm a dutch person. I own a Peugeot Jet Force 50 TSDI. In a few weeks I would like to drive from the Netherlands to Paris on my scooter. My question is, what are the rules for scooters in France? 
Here in the netherlands people say that you need to have a B licence. B stands for car driving licence in the netherlands. Do you have a seperate scooter driving licence? 

And how about speed limitations? Is it legal to drive 70 km/h on my scooter? I heard that all scooters in France have no restrictions regarding to speed.

One more question, how about light during the day? Scooters from the netherlands can't turn of their headlights. Is it allowed to drive with you headlights on during the day?

Merci beaucoup!

Rick van Oosterhout
The Netherlandse

Google translate:

Salut, 

J'écris ce message en anglais depuis que je suis une personne néerlandais. Je possède un 50 TSDI Peugeot Jet Force. Dans quelques semaines, je voudrais conduire des Pays-Bas à Paris sur mon scooter. Ma question est, quelles sont les règles pour les scooters en France? 
Ici, dans les Pays-Bas gens disent que vous devez avoir un permis B. B représente licence de conduite automobile aux Pays-Bas. Avez-vous un permis de conduire scooter individuelle? 

Et que diriez-vous des limitations de vitesse? Est-il légal de conduire 70 kilomètres par heure sur mon scooter? J'ai entendu dire que tous les scooters en France n'ont pas de restrictions en ce qui concerne la vitesse. 

Une autre question, que diriez-vous de lumière pendant la journée? Scooters des Pays-Bas ne peuvent pas tourner de leurs phares. Est-il permis de conduire avec vous phares pendant la journée?

Merci beaucoup! 

Rick van Oosterhout 
Pays-Bas
Modifié par rvoosterhout

14 réponses à cette question

Messages recommandés

Netherland to Paris????????????????????

Concerning the speed, in France approved scooters doesn't have to exceed 45 km per hour. So if you drive at 70 per hour or more than 45 km per hour you are considered as illegal.

For the light, you can drive the day with your headlights, it's not a problem.

Netherland to Paris????????????????????

Concerning the speed, in France approved scooters doesn't have to exceed 45 km per hour. So if you drive at 70 per hour or more than 45 km per hour you are considered as illegal.

For the light, you can drive the day with your headlights, it's not a problem.

Haha it's not that far. From my place only 450km.

Thank you for the information!

But there are no problems with the police here  :D2  You can drive at 70 per hour. Your scooter "mustn't create big noise" if you understand me. All scooter and motos must have headlights the day

Just be careful  :D

(I know my english is bad)

Ah yes I understand. But don't you have these like 'speed controles' that the police does? Like this: 

Ah oui, je comprends. Mais n'avez-vous pas ces «controles de vitesse" comme que la police fait? Comme ceci:

936100a4356e776f465217e.jpg

And what if the catch me overspeeding, do they take my scooter or just a fine?

Et si la capture me survitesse, prenez-ils mon scooter ou tout simplement une amende?

As long as you don't make a lot of noise and not a fool of yourself , everythng is gonna be just fine :D2 , by the way i think you are crazy for attempting something like this hahahahaha

Alpinestar is a weird dude don't listen to him (trollface hihihi)

Modifié par thesniper321

Ahh ok, bedankt voor de informatie  :cool:

Anyway, i've got some problem's with my cooling system. I need to fix that first before heading to Paris. Also i've got to replace my drive belt and clutch.  Still a lot to do!! :ouf:

Modifié par rvoosterhout

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
 Partager

• Créer...