Aller au contenu

scooter mbk - yamaha 2 Stroke scooters oil?

itsmedamin
 Partager

Question

12 réponses à cette question

Messages recommandés

il y a 7 minutes, itsmedamin a dit :

Hi guys, based on your expérience what is the best oil to use on my mbk nitro 50cc, i live in a hot country and i want to choose the right choice. Thnks

Hi itsmedamin,

A 100% synthetic oil will suffice for your scooter if it is original.

Ouais j'sais, je suis bilingue B)

• J'aime 1

Il y a 21 heures, itsmedamin a dit :

Hi guys, based on your expérience what is the best oil to use on my mbk nitro 50cc, i live in a hot country and i want to choose the right choice. Thnks

in regards to charts, you will see that any oil will suffice, but you will see that the only oil that protect your cylinder without wearing too fast at high température will be the 10w40 on 4 strokes motors, because it'll be able to withstand both cold starts and high revs for a long time. according to 2 stroke charts , you ll need to choose pure synthetical ones... as they will work for both high end or original motors.

Be sure to warm up your engine for 2 to 5 minits before starting to rev the motor excessively, if you dont do that, your motors will wear very fast.

Il y a 20 heures, Loic__ a dit :

Hi itsmedamin,

A 100% synthetic oil will suffice for your scooter if it is original.

Ouais j'sais, je suis bilingue B)

Pas mal, t'aurais pu composer XD

Modifié par Alexandra La peau de vache

I tried Shell mineral oil and Total semi synthetic oil,  and i tried ipone 100% synthetic oil(from trusted shop), Shell was the worst maybe bc it's mineral but I've noticed no different between Total and Ipone even that i felt my engine is smoother with Total, that's why i said based on your expérience bc i want to know if the problem with the oil brand and if so, what's the best synthetic oil brand i should use or try?

Il y a 6 heures, itsmedamin a dit :

I tried Shell mineral oil and Total semi synthetic oil,  and i tried ipone 100% synthetic oil(from trusted shop), Shell was the worst maybe bc it's mineral but I've noticed no different between Total and Ipone even that i felt my engine is smoother with Total, that's why i said based on your expérience bc i want to know if the problem with the oil brand and if so, what's the best synthetic oil brand i should use or try?

The best  to try is to use a translator, cause you are on a french website, thx

il y a 3 minutes, donkishock a dit :

The best  to try is to use a translator, cause you are on a french website, thx

You're true, it would probably be better for everyone if the original question was translated in French, even through Google Translate even if it's not always understandable...

90% of our members speak only french !

il y a 54 minutes, Alexandra La peau de vache a dit :

Just use ipone if ure not using a pump, i can tell you that people that says that ipone dont work are plain dumbasses, theres a reason why ipone sells all over the globe.

Oh tu as lue le message du mec qui a une tête Orange avec des moustaches :vener:

il y a 1 minute, Bader a dit :

Oh tu as lue le message du mec qui a une tête Orange avec des moustaches :vener:

Ben... il dit

You're true, it would probably be better for everyone if the original question was translated in French, even through Google Translate even if it's not always understandable...

Moi j'ai traduit ça par :

you're right it'll probably be better if you posted your crap in french as 90% of the members dont speak any english YOU DUMBASS NOOB ASKING FOR OIL BRANDS WHILE IPONE IS DA BEST IN DA WORLD !

je vois pas pkoi tu es faché ... expliques moi :)

il y a 3 minutes, Alexandra La peau de vache a dit :

Ben... il dit

Moi j'ai traduit ça par :

you're right it'll probably be better if you posted your crap in french as 90% of the members dont speak any english YOU DUMBASS NOOB ASKING FOR OIL BRANDS WHILE IPONE IS DA BEST IN DA WORLD !

je vois pas pkoi tu es faché ... expliques moi :)

Bah je comprends rien tien !

C'est bien comme cela tu exclus 90 % des membres de votre conversation, je vais parlé tous seul en arabe comme ça je vais pas me contrarier. 

• Haha 2

il y a 1 minute, Bader a dit :

Bah je comprends rien tien !

C'est bien comme cela tu exclus 90 % des membres de votre conversation, je vais parlé tous seul en arabe comme ça je vais pas me contrarier. 

Ah , en gros jlui dis que c'est un imbécile si il croit que ipone c'est de la merde, et que le pipi de chat c'est mauvais pour sa toilette car il pue a 10 mille.

• J'aime 1
  • Haha 1

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
 Partager

• Créer...
Partage ton avis et gagne des chèques cadeaux